- Improves productivity, safety and ergonomics.
A basic tool support for tools of 7 lbs. or less. 37" overall height. 1" sq., 18 ga. steel tubing with polished chrome finish. 3" sq. welded mounting base, screws provided. Sliding tool positioner on boom for attaching balancer. Boom swivels 360 degrees. FOB Shipping Point.
CREATE AN EFFICIENT ASSEMBLY ENVIRONMENT
B1A-S Series of tool supports for air tools adds the following features to the basic tool support.
- 1/4" NPT quick disconnect coupling for rapid set-up and tool change by hand.
- 9' polyurethane coil hose with adapter for air tool.
- 6' limp hose with 1/4" swivel male inlet for hook-up to in-house air supply.
TELESCOPING 2-STAGE TORQUE REACTION ARM - 150 IN. LBS. CAPACITY
- Absorbs the shock that is transmitted from power hand tools to an operator's hand.
Troque Reaction Arm eliminates hand, wrist and finger injuries for power screwdriving applications. Easy to assemble, no tools required. Unit provides complete freedom of movement. Includes adjustable post clamp, swivel air manifold, steel nipples for air tool hook-up, bale and telescoping torque reaction arm. For electric tools add suffix -E, includes an electric tool clamp in place of the air manifold nipples. FOB Shipping Point.
OPTIONAL BENCH CLAMP
Allows quick mounting of the above tool supports to workbenches when bolting is not desired.
Click on the Product No(s). below to view further information and order now!