Heavy-duty guardrails protect from damage due to forklift impact.
Customizable and easily assembled.
Build rail systems 1, 2 or 3 rails high by just stacking rail units one on top of the other. Can be coupled together to make runs as long as needed. Make 90Â° corners by connecting 2 rails systems together with a corner coupler. Available in 4', 6', 8' and 10' lengths. FOB Shipping Point.
Benefits of Build-A-Rail Guard Rail
- Stackable and side-by-side joinable units provide flexibility in guard rail system design.
- Highly visible, yellow powder coat painted steel units provide a durable and attractive barrier.
- Barriers are designed to withstand impact to keep valuable equipment safe from forklift traffic.
- Durable and attractive black plastic end caps close ends and tops giving finished look.
- Straight sections and 90Â° turns are easily accomplished using straight and corners couplers.
- Rail sections constructed of sturdy 5/32â wall 4â x 4â steel tube.
- Base units constructed of 5/32â wall 4â x 4â steel tube welded to 5/8â thick 10â x 10â base plates.
- Wedge anchors available to fit four 7/8â mounting holes in base plates.
Click on the Product No(s). below to view further information and order now!